We proudly welcome Vince Harrill, US Air Force Academy Class of 1993 and veteran, to our real estate team. Vince has a wide range of professional and managerial experience along with the integrity and honesty in his business and personal relationships that is the hallmark of Academy Realty of DFW.
Vince’s primary area is working with buyers to find the right home to meet their unique needs. Although Vince focuses on the buying experience, he can surely assist with anyone needing help listing their home. Vince works with his brokers to ensure buyers and sellers are aware of those intricate details associated with purchasing a home. Vince negotiates for the buyer to obtain the best price for their desired home. His expertise in managing multiple tasks in the buying cycle allows the buyers to focus on other responsibilities and enjoy their new home purchase.
- Residential Realtor focused on the DFW area
- U.S. Air Force Veteran with 8 years of honorable service focused on systems and strategic planning
- Seasoned Technology Professional with 20+ years of consulting, project and system management
- Technology Advisor to multiple non-profit organizations
- Previous Company Consultant with Junior Achievement USA
- Prop and Wings Officer for the U.S. Air Force Academy
- Bachelor of Science/Quantitative Economics from the U.S. Air Force Academy
- Masters of Business Administration/Information Management from William Howard Taft University, W. Edwards Demings School of Business
- Strategic Management Certification from the American Institute of Management Sciences
- Married, 20+ years
- 3 sons in high school and college
- Enjoys traveling, fitness, reading and home improvement projects and occasional scuba and sky diving
- Actively involved with non-profits, church and veterans organizations